Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ed Ed is offline

Default Question about Discussion Group

Hello, this may seem a bit silly but is there a way to view all the questions
I have posted? I am looking for a question that someone answered for me but I
can't find it anymore... and I can't remember the exact title of the question
to Search it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can go to your own profile page, and scroll down to click the "Preview"
button at the bottom. A pop-up window of your own user name will come up.
Then click the "Recent Posts by this user" link to show all your recent posts
in the background window.

-Simon

"Ed" wrote:

Hello, this may seem a bit silly but is there a way to view all the questions
I have posted? I am looking for a question that someone answered for me but I
can't find it anymore... and I can't remember the exact title of the question
to Search it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ed Ed is offline

Thanks everyone, I guess I won't loose posts anymore!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

agree..Bob

"Bob Phillips" escreveu:

Which most of us will ignore.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Ed" escreveu:

Hello, this may seem a bit silly but is there a way to view all the

questions
I have posted? I am looking for a question that someone answered for me

but I
can't find it anymore... and I can't remember the exact title of the

question
to Search it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

go to this url

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...thread/thread/

and in the search window\
type your name\
I thnk all your postings and replies will be listed as links.try