Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel file and path Footers

How can I get a footer path and file not to change to the temporary file when
I forward the Excel file in email?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Controller Bill wrote:

How can I get a footer path and file not to change to the temporary file when
I forward the Excel file in email?

Hi Controller Bill

As far as I know, you'll have to hardcode the footer (i.e. type in the
path) as the file is indeed stored in the temporary folder.

Regards

Steve

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Controller Bill wrote:

Thanks Steve,

Is there a way to cut and paste the footer? I can only see it when it prints.

Hi Bill

I don't think so, sorry.

But, if you want to see the path, you could use this formula in the
worksheet:

=CELL("filename")

You may need to save the file to make the formula produce a result or
press F9.

Regards

Steve