Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Easiest way to CAPITALIZE entire worksheet ?

When I select text, the FORMAT menu & EFFECTS block does not provide an
uppercase option.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Lar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

This code should capitalize everything

Sub capitalize_cell()

Dim Cell As Range
Dim R As Range
Set R = ActiveSheet.UsedRange
'SearchChar = "#"
For Each Cell In R
valeur = Cell.Value
valeur = UCase(valeur)
Cell = valeur

Next

jetted
jetted's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=17532
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=558484

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The free Excel add-in "Excel Extras" will do that.
It adds options for upper, lower, sentence and proper case to the Format menu.
Does other stuff too. Download from http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Nugget"
wrote in message
When I select text, the FORMAT menu & EFFECTS block does not provide an
uppercase option.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Lar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Just be warned about this macro.

If there are any formulas in the used range, they will all be turned to values.

Amend to.........

Sub capitalize_cell()

Dim Cell As Range
Dim R As Range