Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stompntom

Default Pop-up Calendar

I to be able to click on a cell and a calendar pops up, lets me click a
date on the calendar and the date is populated in the excel cell

Anyone?

(one would think this would be a built-in funciton of Excel......could
be and I am just a n00b for not finding it)

--
Stompntom
Stompntom's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35947

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stompntom

Excel 2003 if it helps

--
Stompntom
Stompntom's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35947
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=557344

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Ron de Bruin has some tips/links at:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

Stompntom wrote:

I to be able to click on a cell and a calendar pops up, lets me click a
date on the calendar and the date is populated in the excel cell

Anyone?

(one would think this would be a built-in funciton of Excel......could
be and I am just a n00b for not finding it)

--
Stompntom
Stompntom's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35947
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=557344

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Visit Ron de Bruin's site for a pop-up calendar and the code to go with it.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:58:22 -0500, Stompntom
wrote:

I to be able to click on a cell and a calendar pops up, lets me click a
date on the calendar and the date is populated in the excel cell

Anyone?

(one would think this would be a built-in funciton of Excel......could
be and I am just a n00b for not finding it)

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP