Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
starguy

Default Sending email to addresses in a column

I have differet email addresses in a column. I want to send them email
in a way that only one person should receive email (i-e no group
email).
I have email addresses in column but all cells are not populated with
email, some cells are empty in that column.

--
starguy
starguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32434

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheila D

Have a look at Word mail merge, you can link it to a range in Excel and
specify no blanks. HTH

Sheila

"starguy" wrote:

I have differet email addresses in a column. I want to send them email
in a way that only one person should receive email (i-e no group
email).
I have email addresses in column but all cells are not populated with
email, some cells are empty in that column.

--
starguy
starguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32434
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=557293