Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PBANKS

Default Blinking cell

I just thought about this and was wondering, is there any way to make a
cell blink? Kind of like turning a light switch off and on.

--
PBANKS
PBANKS's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31370

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

See this site..........

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/BlinkingText.htm

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"PBANKS" wrote:

I just thought about this and was wondering, is there any way to make a
cell blink? Kind of like turning a light switch off and on.

--
PBANKS
PBANKS's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31370
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=557006

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Chip Pearson has a macro and instructions:
http://cpearson.com/excel/BlinkingText.htm

Just don't ever send the workbook to me. Blinking cells would set off some sort
of manic reaction, the results of which could be harmful to myself or loved
ones.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:52:15 -0500, PBANKS
wrote:

I just thought about this and was wondering, is there any way to make a
cell blink? Kind of like turning a light switch off and on.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PBANKS

Thanks so much for the help, I just need it as an added alert for myself
for number being off.

Thanks again.