Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
rabbitjr

Default Page Breaks Won't stay put

The office replaced a network printer recently with a new printer that was
the same model, same drivers.
Since then, I have one spreadsheet where the page breaks keep moving. I
insert manual page breaks where I want them and print the page fine, but once
I save the file Excel moves the page breaks I've inserted and inserts others.

I periodically add rows to the spreadsheet, but do not delete. I have tried
various methods of setting the print area (adjust to size, fit to size, and
manual inserts in page break view).

I seem to be the only person with this problem, but that may be because I'm
pretty much the only person who edits the spreadsheet.

I'm using Excel 2003.

Is there any fix out there where I won't have to reset the page breaks each
time open the file?