Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
stevemyers

Default Ignoring blanks and consolidating

I have a spreadsheet (duh) structured as below:

A B C D
1 123 aa bb cc
2 231 ad sd cf
3 123 sw dr fr
4 123 ws fr ft
5 321 gr te gt

I wish to dynamically read this worksheet and transfer the data to
another spreadsheet. i.e. Reading column "A", transfer all of the rows
containing "123" to another spreadsheet without blank rows, as follows

A B C D
1 123 aa bb cc
2 123 sw dr fr
3 123 ws fr ft

I can read the info as I want using an array formula, except it inserts
the blank rows. Thanks for the help.

--
stevemyers
stevemyers's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35867

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marcelo

hi steve,

why not to use an autofilter to select it? than you can select the range,
press F5 Special - visible cells only - copy and paste?

hth
regareds from Brazil
Marcelo