Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jessica C. Jara

Default Can I create various check box's for them to show me a display lis

I'm creating a spreadsheet where I have a series of information, Columns A
though s. I've tried with a combo box (which would be better) but can not get
it to work. In Column A reference number, B Cost Center, C department and so
on. The thing is that i have 82 rows with information and there might be 8
rows for one Cost center, another 10 for another unitl a total of 5 CC. What
I did before was create a combo box to display cost center, every time i'll
chosse it should show all cost center that belong to that cost center and it
is no doining it. I tried with the VLOOKUP formula but it's not workin. Is it
easier with a check box, can someone help me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would
really appreciate it.

Thanks, Jessie