Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rajasekhar Koduru

Default Excel should allow me to delete all hyperlinks at once

When ever I paste some content from web to excel , it pastes the hyperlinks
if any on the cells( I dont want to use 'paste special - Text' as it will
remove all the table formats which I dont want). In office 2003 I find
option 'Remove hyperlink' for a cell context menu(right click menu). If I
want to select all the cells with hyperlinks to remove the link, I dont have
an option to do that .
usually I write small macro to do that.

Can you please provide an option to delete the hyperlinks at once in
multiple cells.
I faced this problem may a times.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Raj

While waiting for MS to implement your suggestion, use this method.

Copy an empty cell.

Select all the hyperlink cells and Paste SpecialAddOKEsc

David McRitchie has code and more suggestion for dealing with hyperlinks.

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...#DelHyperlinks

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP