Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
enyaw

Default update information

I have a userform that allows the user to input information in textboxes. It
does some calculations and then allows the user to paste the values into the
next available row in a worksheet. Does anyone know a way of programming so
I can refer back to a number and this will allow me to bring the information
back into the userform and edit it. When the user is finished updating the
info I would like to be able to overwrite the old info in the worksheet with
the new info from the userform. Can anyone help?