Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jaydubs

Default Opening a tab automatically in a file

Hello Excel(lent) users,

I have made a file with a number of tabs. One of those tabs is called Menu.
In that tab I have made links to different other tabs. Now I want the file to
open always with that tab, regardless of how it has been saved the previous
time. Is there an easy way to do this??

Thanks kindly!!
--
** Fool on the hill **