Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Javier

Default Parsing Data with

I am in the middle of collecting data from one database so we can dump
it into another database. For various reasons the information is
coming over to me in some predefined formats within excel. I was
wondering if there is a way that I can parse data out within the same
column and put it in another column.

Example:

Old Data Format within 1 column:

*A4GNNV04 - 04 ANDREW LN GAMAY NOIR NV
LC-43 168.00
RK-47D 20.00
RK-55C 6.75

Desired Format within 3 columns:

*A4GNNV04 - 04 ANDREW LN GAMAY NOIR NV LC-43 168.000

RK-47D 20.00

RK-55C 6.75