Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
changetires

Default Cussing the computer

If you cuss really loudly at excel does other office products take
revenge out on your machine?

--
changetires
changetires's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35414

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shaun

Only if you have a link to that type of document open..... :)
Hang in there, we've all had days like this

"changetires" wrote:

If you cuss really loudly at excel does other office products take
revenge out on your machine?

--
changetires
changetires's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35414
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=556119

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brady

changetires,

I think this only happens when you hold down ctrl+shift while cussing
or ctrl+alt when making hand gestures. :-)

changetires wrote:
If you cuss really loudly at excel does other office products take
revenge out on your machine?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bearacade

Be nice to your computer, Name it and sweet talk it. It will treat you
nicely =)

--
Bearacade

Bearacade's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35016
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=556119

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

For the most part, it just affects excel.

But there are some common elements like autocorrection that are shared between
the applications in the Office Suite.

changetires wrote:

If you cuss really loudly at excel does other office products take
revenge out on your machine?

--
changetires
changetires's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35414
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=556119

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

Remember:

Excel loves you, but it may have difficulty expressing that love.
--
Gary's Student

"changetires" wrote:

If you cuss really loudly at excel does other office products take
revenge out on your machine?

--
changetires
changetires's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35414
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=556119

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
changetires

Excel is starting to give me warm hug now but only after I held down the
alt key while gently stroking the ctrl key......Its starting to share
the love.....:)

--
changetires
changetires's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35414
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=556119

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Biff

"changetires"
wrote in message

Excel is starting to give me warm hug now but only after I held down the
alt key while gently stroking the ctrl key......Its starting to share
the love.....:)

It won't last!

Threaten to replace it with Open Office.

Biff