Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
changetires

Default writing a formula

How do I write this logic as a formula. 1-F6/F6+Z6+AA6

Cell F6 could be a 0.......and I dont want Cell AA6 in the calculation
if the cell turns red not a font red but fill red. Cell will turn red
when the number is negative but will not display a negative number just
the red cell with the number in it in black

tks

--
changetires
changetires's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35414