Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Donna

Default How do I set up a sheet showing tasks, progress, outcome, etc?

I want to set up a spreadsheet showing tasks assigned, date assigned, who
assigned to, when due, progress made, outcome, date finished. I'm not sure
about the format to do this in.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Franz Verga

Donna wrote:
I want to set up a spreadsheet showing tasks assigned, date assigned,
who assigned to, when due, progress made, outcome, date finished. I'm
not sure about the format to do this in.

Maybe you can find some good idea he

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...640421033.aspx

--
Hope I helped you.