Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Protecting a sheet and still allow some features

I have a sheet which i can protect, but at the same time I want other
features like formatting of cells, filtering, sorting and such like
features to be allowed. My macro first looks for the formula or
hyperlinks and then lock the sheet and then protect it. I want that to
happen but at the same time I want other features which I mentioned
earlier to be active.
Someone please help,
Nasir.