Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BLopes

Default slide vertical text? linking to 1rst row in the screen? open in the last edited row?

I there. I have three problems :(

I would like to slide some vertical text along a big amount of merged
cells as i scroll down, is this possible? (kind off webpage publicity)
(I already have horizontal fixed division in the sheet and i don't see
a way to do it with the vertical division)

I have many tables in one sheet and when i open the link the first row
of the screen is not the fisrt row of the table and i would like it be.

How can i do this?

Is there any way to make a sheet always open in the last row i edited
(if i scroll up it will open where i left it)?

Hope to have some help from you guys.
Thanks

--
BLopes
BLopes's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34507

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BLopes

Anyone kows this?

--
BLopes
BLopes's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34507
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=555292

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BLopes

Please anyone? Somebody must know how to do these things.
Tjeu're important for my report presentation.

--
BLopes
BLopes's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34507
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=555292

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BLopes

Please somebody must know this?
They are not advanced features and i need them to present my report.