Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RBan

Default Drop Down List Not Updating Automatically

Hi,

I am trying to populate a drop down list in Excel based on the solution
proposed on the website

However, I find that the list only gets updated if I do a Ctrl S (save the
document).

Have any of you faced a similar problem before with excel drop down list?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

If tyhe update happens only when you hit CTRL + S to save, this generally means
you are set to Manual Calculation.

Go to ToolsOptionsCalculation and set the Automatic.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP