Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michelle

Default how do I insert a picture so it stays with sort in Excel

I am trying to insert a jpeg into a spreadsheet so that the jgeg in imbedded
into the cell and will stay with the row when a sort is done.

How to I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

You can insert the picture in a comment. The comment will move with the cell.
--
Gary's Student

"Michelle" wrote:

I am trying to insert a jpeg into a spreadsheet so that the jgeg in imbedded
into the cell and will stay with the row when a sort is done.

How to I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael

Michelle, after placing your jpeg over the cell of choice, try right
clicking, format picture, select the properties tab and then click on move
and size with cells. That worked for me. HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin