Connie

Default How do I make my settings suggest previous words as I start to ty.

Can you help me? I want the program to suggest words as I type so I don't
always have to type the same long words I constantly use....
So as I type V...then I... it suggests Virginia in a highlighted box.
How do I set this if it isn't already set?
Peo Sjoblom

You can't unless there is one word only, that is called autocomplete,
otherwise you would need rather complicated macros. Some words could be put
into autocorrect temporarily like VA for Virginia. You can always use a
wordprocessor like Word and autotext and copy over when done.

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Connie" wrote:

Can you help me? I want the program to suggest words as I type so I don't
always have to type the same long words I constantly use....
So as I type V...then I... it suggests Virginia in a highlighted box.
How do I set this if it isn't already set?

Frank Kabel

Hi
AFAIK you can't do this in Excel

--