Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Smileycam

Default Bar Code Scanning

Hi all,

We are trying to use our hand held barcode scanner and Excel to give us
a result when someone has submitted their work at the University. We
have 308 names of students.

These are the steps we have done:

1. Scan ID to x cell.
2. If x cell = one of these IDs then have submitted, else not
submitted.
3. Clear x cell and wait for next scan.

A sample has been attached.

Regards,