Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Benjamin Yazersky CPA

Default stock quote addin

Some time ago, I downloaded an addin that puts stock quotes into a
spreadsheet.
Perhaps it was operating as a macro. It inserted itself in one of the pull
down menus & resided in a toolbar at the top.
I think I dowloaded it from a microsoft webpage, or perhaps a link from a
microsoft webpage.
It allowed me to get quotes once every 5 min & also had other options like,
pe, vol, & chg etc...

But the old computer has had one too many problems & I can't access it
anymore.

I just got a new computer.
Obviously, I have to download this again, but I can't remember what it was
called or where its located.

Is anyone familiar with this addin?
Whats it called?
And where is it hiding?

--

___________________________________
<<< Benjamin Yazersky, CPA [NJ & NY]

"This written advice was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot
be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be
imposed on the taxpayer."

(The foregoing legend has been affixed pursuant to U.S. Treasury Regulations
governing tax practice.)

computer.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Leith Ross

Hello Benjamin,

MSN offers a free Add-in for stock quotes that runs on Excel 2003 and
2002.
http://tinyurl.com/4bfmf

Sincerely,
Leith Ross

--
Leith Ross
Leith Ross's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18465

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Benjamin Yazersky CPA

do I need to have msn money in order to use it?

--

___________________________________
<<< Benjamin Yazersky, CPA [NJ & NY]
----- real address on hobokeni or hobokenx <-----

"This written advice was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot
be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be
imposed on the taxpayer."

(The foregoing legend has been affixed pursuant to U.S. Treasury Regulations
governing tax practice.)

computer.

"Leith Ross" wrote
in message ...