Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
azohawk

Default how do I convert numeric data to words?

I am trying to to convert numeric data to words. Example: 5.5 to five and
one half.
I recall reading somewhere that this can be done with a macro of some type,
unfortunatly I don't recal where I read this.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

How to Convert a Numeric Value into English Words
http://support.microsoft.com/default...N-US;Q213360&;

--
Gary's Student

"azohawk" wrote:

I am trying to to convert numeric data to words. Example: 5.5 to five and
one half.
I recall reading somewhere that this can be done with a macro of some type,
unfortunatly I don't recal where I read this.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mudraker

have a look at

http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?t=489756
http://support.microsoft.com/default...B;EN-US;213360

--
mudraker
mudraker's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2473

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
azohawk

That was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.

I had to tweak it a little for my purpose since I wasn't daling with money.
But, it was only a few minor changes.