Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Angela

Default If...then...else Help

Hello,

I'm trying to find the correct value for P14.

If P13=A1 and <=B1 Then P14=D1
Else
If P13=A2 and <=B2 Then P14=D2

I have alot of numbers to go thru, is there an easy way to do this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank You
Angela
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B

This might be what you're looking for, if not it will at least point in the
right direction:

=IF(AND(P13=A1,P13<=B1),D1,IF(AND(P13=A2,P13<=B2 ),D2))
--
Kevin Backmann

"Angela" wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to find the correct value for P14.

If P13=A1 and <=B1 Then P14=D1
Else
If P13=A2 and <=B2 Then P14=D2

I have alot of numbers to go thru, is there an easy way to do this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank You
Angela

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Miguel Zapico

Search the help for the VLOOKUP formula; building a table with the conditions
and the return values, and using that formula refering the table may be
adecuate in your case.

Hope this helps,
Miguel.

"Angela" wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to find the correct value for P14.

If P13=A1 and <=B1 Then P14=D1
Else
If P13=A2 and <=B2 Then P14=D2

I have alot of numbers to go thru, is there an easy way to do this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank You
Angela

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Angela

I have 100 rows & columns that i want this condition to run thru until it
finds the condition that is true..
Thank you though,
Angela