Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mintys247

Default Removing an update Link

I have pasted a few graphs into a PowerPoint presentation but by copying
graph in the excel file then EditPaste Special.
This works fine and updates the graphs but I want to remove the links
after it has updated once so that it does not update again. I have
tried the Microsoft website solution (for excel) but it does not seem
to work for this.
Link :
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=k...59&sid=579#top

Does anyone know how I should go about doing this?

Thanks

PS- I know that this is an excel forum but all of these packages are
basically the same!

--
mintys247
mintys247's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35167