Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DanHegarty

Default Check Box to switch make comments visible or invisible

Hey guys,

I'm trying to create a check box that will control the visibility of
comments on a sheet. I've recorded some macros to this effect but they
seem to only work a couple of times and then stop. Also they never work
when attached to the check box.

Many thanks in advance

dan

--
DanHegarty
DanHegarty's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35279

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
excelent

Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()

If Application.DisplayCommentIndicator = xlCommentIndicatorOnly Then
Application.DisplayCommentIndicator = xlCommentAndIndicator
Else