Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RUSH2CROCHET

Default Conditional Formats

I'm familiar with conditional formatting, but am having issues - hoping
someone can point me in the right direction.
I would like to change table data to blue italic if column O 10, but less
than 12
and if O ="12", need it to be bold italic red

Excel 2003 is accepting first condition, but not 2nd.

Any ideas?
TIA,
Sandi
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bearacade

Isn't the first one just Equal to 11?

and second one is greater than or equal to 12

--
Bearacade

Bearacade's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35016
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=550356

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RUSH2CROCHET

Whoops! Need to re-clarity...
I meant to say =10 (blue italic) & =12 (bold red italic)

Sandi

"Bearacade" wrote:

Isn't the first one just Equal to 11?

and second one is greater than or equal to 12

--
Bearacade

Bearacade's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35016
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=550356

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bearacade

Put Greater or Equal to 12 as first condition

and then Greater or Equal to 10 as second condition

Hope that helps