Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
rfritz

Default Formula too long problem

I have a rather large spreadsheet where in a single column I am attempting to
enter a formula when I get the message "formula too long". Are there any
work arounds for this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marcelo

hi,

You can try eliminate the $ of the formula if it's possible, or use another
cell or cells to get the partial results and consolidate all when you want,
try to see also if you are using mor than 7 if's.

hope this helps
Regards from Brasil
Marcelo

"rfritz" escreveu:

I have a rather large spreadsheet where in a single column I am attempting to
enter a formula when I get the message "formula too long". Are there any
work arounds for this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kassie

If you provide a bit more info, I'm sure we can help you solve your problem!
What is ti you want to achieve? What formula do you want to use?