Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mrmagoo

Default Formula for a new range.....

Let me see if I can explain.....

I have worksheet No 1 (called codes) with a list of numbers 1,2,3 etc
though
to 10.
On worksheet I have a list of part number that is around 10,000 lines
long.
Each part number have a price ranging from £0 to £2000.

From worksheet 1 I need a formula in worksheet 2 showing that if a
price is
between £0 and £29 I need the code number "1" inserted in column A. If
part has a price between £30 and £199 I need a code of "2"
inserting..........and so on down the 10,000 line spreadsheet.

Please help ;-)

Hope this is clear.

TiA

--