Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dinadvani

Default If condition

Hi all,

I require your help on this :-

I have an excel sheet where column D has one criteria and Column F another.
Now I would like to have the below results

For instance if column D has value "BBC" and Column F has date which is less
then Tuesday then in Column G it should display as "Met" else "Missed"

Note : Column D has different values such as BBC, ABC, NMF etc

Kindly help me with this

Thanks,
Dinesh