Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dinadvani

Default If condition

Hi all,

I require your help on this :-

I have an excel sheet where column D has one criteria and Column F another.
Now I would like to have the below results

For instance if column D has value "BBC" and Column F has date which is less
then Tuesday then in Column G it should display as "Met" else "Missed"

Note : Column D has different values such as BBC, ABC, NMF etc

Kindly help me with this

Thanks,
Dinesh
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

=IF(AND(D2="BBC",OR(WEEKDAY(F2)=1,WEEKDAY(F2)=2)), "Met","Missed")

which is met if a Sun or Mon and BBC.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"dinadvani" <u22798@uwe wrote in message news:6174fe41e5286@uwe...
Hi all,

I require your help on this :-

I have an excel sheet where column D has one criteria and Column F

another.
Now I would like to have the below results

For instance if column D has value "BBC" and Column F has date which is

less
then Tuesday then in Column G it should display as "Met" else "Missed"

Note : Column D has different values such as BBC, ABC, NMF etc

Kindly help me with this

Thanks,
Dinesh

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dinadvani via OfficeKB.com

Thanks Bob

but there are many conditions so how do i enter it in excel

BBC is one criteria wherein is this report is submitted on or before tuesday
then it shld display "Met" else "Missed"

But as i said there are many report say "ABC", "XYZ", DDL" etc if this report
is submitted on or before wednesday then it shld display "Met" else "Missed"

can we do something as in if BBC is submitted on or before tuesday then Met
or Missed and all the reports other than BBC if submitted on or before
wednesday then Met or Missed

Thanks for your help

Dinesh
Bob Phillips wrote:
=IF(AND(D2="BBC",OR(WEEKDAY(F2)=1,WEEKDAY(F2)=2)) ,"Met","Missed")

which is met if a Sun or Mon and BBC.

Hi all,

[quoted text clipped - 12 lines]
Thanks,