Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mifty

Default Help!

Couldn't think of a subject line Sorry!

What I would like to do is set up an excel spreadsheet as a document
register. The idea is to make it easier for people to find documents on the
local shared drive and also to have a complete document listing. I had
thought that different topics could be listed on different sheets and
categorised. Each record could then have a hyperlink to the doc. (Is a
hyperlink the best way to do this?)

Is there any way i could set up a search function within the worksheet?

Not really sure of how this is all going to work. If anyone has any ideas
how to go about this or could suggest any handy links for me to learn more I
would be very very grateful.

Thank you in advance
--
Mifty