Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
1Tone

Default Data Validation

Hi

I have set a Data Validation List.

What I want to do is when you choose from the drop down menu, it cell
next to it shows different options.

E.g You chose say manager John Smith in A1 and then B1 has a list to
choose from of his team, but if you choose Paul Brown as manager in A1,
B2 has his team to choose from.

Any help will be much appriated

--
1Tone
1Tone's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35178

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
1Tone

Hi

I have emailed my addresses to you

--
1Tone
1Tone's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35178
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=549461

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

See Debra Dalgleish's site for instructions.....with pictures..........on how to
create dependent lists.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP