Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PE

Default Text formatting

I want to display a percentage value in a cell as text in another cell. Not
sure what I need to do format_text bit of the formula:

=TEXT(cellref, "...........")

Would appreciate your help.

Al

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marcelo

imagine that you have 10% on the cell B4, the formula could be:

=text(b4,"##%")

hope this helps
Regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"PE" escreveu:

I want to display a percentage value in a cell as text in another cell. Not
sure what I need to do format_text bit of the formula:

=TEXT(cellref, "...........")

Would appreciate your help.

Al

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc