Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AFSSkier

Default Conditional formating - Highlighting items in a separate column

Using Conditional Formating, I would like to hightlight the inactive item SKU
numbers in column A from the condition of column C = "N". For example,
SKU#'s 733964 & 733733 below would be highlighted.

SKU# DESCRIPTION ACTIVE
733667 WIDGET 123 Y
733964 WIDGET 124 N
733956 WIDGET 125 Y
733717 WIDGET 126 Y
733733 WIDGET 127 N

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Use conditional formatting with a formula of

=$C2="N"

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"AFSSkier" wrote in message
Using Conditional Formating, I would like to hightlight the inactive item

SKU
numbers in column A from the condition of column C = "N". For example,
SKU#'s 733964 & 733733 below would be highlighted.

SKU# DESCRIPTION ACTIVE
733667 WIDGET 123 Y
733964 WIDGET 124 N
733956 WIDGET 125 Y
733717 WIDGET 126 Y
733733 WIDGET 127 N

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AFSSkier

Default Conditional formating - Highlighting items in a separate colum

This was very helpful. Thank you