Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cat

Default Excel Slowdown in Cut and Paste Mode

I'm experiencing two problems. (1) I have a sheet I use every month. It
suddenly has doubled in size. Cutting and pasting either take forever
or hang. This is not a huge spreadsheet, row-wise or column-wise. (2)
Every day at around 4:30 p.m. MST, any Excel document I'm working in
freezes. I have to restart my computer to clear the problem.

Has anyone heard of a virus like this? Norton and MS Malware Tool have
failed to detect anything. Had this problem awhile ago (the freezing is
a new thing), whereupon HD was reformatted, solved problem for awhile,
but it came back. * H * E * L * P *

Thanks!
Cat