Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
daidipya

Default #NA

I am using a Vlookup command and getting a #NA error, instead i want
the value 0. i know that there is a if(isna(vlookup....0) formulae but
i have three vlookup in the same cell so it is becoming next to
impossible to use that command . is there any way out.

daidipya

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier

Hi

Post your existing formula and we may be able to help.
--
Regards

Roger Govier

"daidipya" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am using a Vlookup command and getting a #NA error, instead i want
the value 0. i know that there is a if(isna(vlookup....0) formulae but
i have three vlookup in the same cell so it is becoming next to
impossible to use that command . is there any way out.

daidipya

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

You could use conditional formatting with a formula of =ISNA(A1) (change the
cell to suit)(, and set the font colour to white.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"daidipya" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am using a Vlookup command and getting a #NA error, instead i want
the value 0. i know that there is a if(isna(vlookup....0) formulae but
i have three vlookup in the same cell so it is becoming next to
impossible to use that command . is there any way out.

daidipya

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
daidipya

the formulae is as follows:

=MAX(IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(B8,'input-assumptions'!$C$11:$G$24,3,TRUE)),0,(VLOOKUP(B8,'i nput-assumptions'!$C$11:$G$24,3,TRUE))),IF(ISNA((VLOOKU P(B8,'input-assumptions'!$B$29:$E$38,2,FALSE))),0,(VLOOKUP(B8, 'input-assumptions'!$B$29:$E$38,2,FALSE))))
Bob Phillips wrote:

You could use conditional formatting with a formula of =ISNA(A1) (change the
cell to suit)(, and set the font colour to white.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

oups.com...