Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim May

Default Delete Forms CommandButton on Worksheet

Crap,,,
How do I delete a command button I've entered on my Worksheet
right-clicking does nothing;
control-key+right-click does nothing
alt+ctl+right-clicking does nothing
What's the secret?
TIA,
Jim
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim May

Sorry, I failed to mention that the button
was created using the Forms toolbar, NOT the
Control Toolbox. I have 3 buttons and I
only want to delete 1 of the 3.
Tks In Advance

"Jim May" wrote:

Crap,,,
How do I delete a command button I've entered on my Worksheet
right-clicking does nothing;
control-key+right-click does nothing
alt+ctl+right-clicking does nothing
What's the secret?
TIA,
Jim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ST

Click View/Toolsbars and select Visual Basic Toolbar and then go to
design mode .Once you are in design mode just select the command button
you wish to delete and then press delete.

"Jim May" wrote:

Crap,,,
How do I delete a command button I've entered on my Worksheet
right-clicking does nothing;
control-key+right-click does nothing
alt+ctl+right-clicking does nothing
What's the secret?
TIA,
Jim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Is your worksheet protected?

Do you have multiple worksheets grouped?

Is the workbook shared?

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim May

Your recommendation only works if I created the button using the Control
Toolbox;
RIGHT???
I used the Forms Menu resulting toolbar.
Jim

"Jim May" wrote:

Crap,,,
How do I delete a command button I've entered on my Worksheet
right-clicking does nothing;
control-key+right-click does nothing
alt+ctl+right-clicking does nothing
What's the secret?
TIA,
Jim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

I don't have any other guesses.

Jim May wrote:

No,
No,
and
No,
Thanks,
Jim

Jim May wrote:

Crap,,,
How do I delete a command button I've entered on my Worksheet
right-clicking does nothing;
control-key+right-click does nothing
alt+ctl+right-clicking does nothing
What's the secret?
TIA,
Jim

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim May

Thanks Dave for looking at my problem;
If/when I solve I'll let you know the problem.
Jim

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

I don't have any other guesses.

Jim May wrote: