Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John

Default Grouping Percentages

I have a column that lists a percentage, and a colum that lists a dollar
amount. I want a column that will divide dollar amount ranges into groups.
See example below.

A1 = 10,000
B1 = 4.00%
C1 = A

So i want any dollar amount below 10,000 to be in group A. Anything from
10,001 - 50,000 into group B. 50,001 to 100,000 into group C. I dont know
if you use If stagements, or And statements or something else? Any help or
suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks