Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wayne in Maine

Default Saving data in Excel

When I save things in excel occasionally all the green squares fill in during
the process. Usually though I am missing from 1 to 8. Sometimes the 2nd or
3rd is missing. Sometimes the 5th is missing, sometimes the 2nd, 3rd, and
4th are missing. Once the only ones filled in were the first 2 and last 5
squares. Does this mean that not all the data is being saved ? I am using
Excel 2003 and a Floppy. Thanks for any help you can give me. Wayne
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett

I don't quite understand but
NEVER save a file directly to a floppy. Save FIRST and then COPY to the
floppy. Otherwise you risk corrupting the file completely.

Also, never work on a file on a floppy. Copy to the HDwork on it savecopy
back to the floppy.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software