Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stephen

Default sorting/grouping positive and negative numbers

I have a friend who'd like to arrange information in a list of financial
data. In the list, there will be a positive and negative version of each
number (debit and credit). She would like to arrange the list such that the
debit and credit records are together. I had suggested sorting on a helper
column that used the ABS function, but is there any other method that might
work better?

Thanks in adavance!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

I would use Jim Cone's fine commercial Add-in for this task. It's available
at
http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware/

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3