Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DTruong

Default create macro to copy

- I have a range of different sku # in column G
- Each sku# has different details attached to in column I, J, K...(see below
list)
- If I enter a new sku in column G and if it is the same sku that I have
enter before, how do I enter a macro to copy the same info in columns :
I,J,K,L,M,P,T,X,Z,AB,AD,AF,AH,AJ,AL,AN,AP,AR,AT,AV ,AX,AZ
- and also give me blank if the previous sku has blank in these columns
Thanks a lot.