Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ben Enfield

Default Solver in excel 2007

To all;

Where can I find Solver in Excel 2007. I have been looking for 30 minutes
now and am clueless.

Benfield
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

It's (if you have installed it) in the formulas ribbon all way to the right

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey