Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Raj

Default how do i convert standard time format into seconds?

I need to convert standard time format(hh:mm:ss) into seconds. Do we have any
formula to do this in excel.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ardus Petus

=A1*24*60*60
or:
=A1*86400

HTH
--
AP

"Raj" a écrit dans le message de news:
I need to convert standard time format(hh:mm:ss) into seconds. Do we have
any
formula to do this in excel.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Toppers

Format cell as [ss]

"Raj" wrote:

I need to convert standard time format(hh:mm:ss) into seconds. Do we have any
formula to do this in excel.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

Format Cell... Number Custom and enter [s]
--
Gary's Student

"Raj" wrote:

I need to convert standard time format(hh:mm:ss) into seconds. Do we have any
formula to do this in excel.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Raj

Thanks Ardus,Toppers and Gary''s Student it worked. Thanks once again