Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ed

Default Horizontal Filtering

Hello I have a List in which I can filter vertically for a certain entry, but
then I would like to be able to filter horizontally in the way that I just
want to see the nonblanks and to hide the blanks, is that possible somehow?

thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How can I filter horizontally? I just want to do exactly what I do
vertically so I can consolidate a large grid with the same headings...
I also need to be able to expand quickly and easily.

Does anyone have any ideas?

--
bepierson
bepierson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37900

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is this simply not possible?

--
bepierson
bepierson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37900
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=546043

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not possible AFAIK

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:21:11 -0400, bepierson
wrote:

Is this simply not possible?