Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
higherlimits

Default If statement that does nothing when false

Hi,
I need an if statement, that if false will not change the value in the
cell.

ie. I have a list, if "statement 1" is selected from the list, the
input in a cell will be copied into another cell. if "Statement 1" is
not selected, the cell will not change.

Basically I want to be able to use a list to select what I want to
input, then have the input go where I want it.

--
higherlimits
higherlimits's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34841

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Toppers

You will need VBA to do this as cannot have a value AND formula in a cell (if
I have understood your question correctly).