Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ben Dummar

Default VBE auto opens--problem with code???

Hi,

The Visual Basic Editor screen just randomly opens when I have my excel file
open.
This file I usually have open 24/7. Is this due to that fact, or that i
have some faulty VB code or something else? I would like some ideas as what
to look for so I can fix this.

Thanks,

Ben