Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jonnykao

Default Printing problems about Excel 2007 beta2

I'm now using excel 2007 beta2,and I found that when I insert some line
into the worksheet in the edit mode,it won't be displayed properly in the
preview mode,and also not properly print out.it's not in the right position
and not in the right length.but it's all be displayed right in the edit mode.
anyone could tell me the solution of it,or where to feed the problem back.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
naka

I had same thing. Also I set header and footer. But it did print even if it
display in the preview mode correctly.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jonnykao

this problem seems to be just in excel 2003 files,if I build a new excel
2007 file the problem is not exist,hope microsoft could fix it in the latter
edtion.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
naka

When I create new file in 2007 included hedaer and footer, I can print normaly.
But after inserted some borders and arrows, header and footer did not come up
on paer even if 2007 file. After deleted borders and arrows, can print
normaly.
It happens same in 2003 file.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Steve Freidman

Obviously this seems to a commomn problem with printing in Excel 2007 B2...!

I have a form that I created in 2003 & use daily for work.
It has our company logo at the top left corner & it looks fine while I'm
working in it in B2.

Once I've finished filling it in & then try to print it, the logo almost
doubles in size & prints that way. If I use print preview it does show the
logo as too big & that's how it prints.

This happens only in B2....if I open the same form in 2003 it looks & prints
exactly the way it supposed too.

I'm hoping someone has either come across this & knows how to fix it or
knows a work-around of some sort.

I'm avoiding having to recreate this form in B2 to test to see if it does
the same thing as my time factor is too limited just for a test.

I absolutely love the new Office Suite & can't wait for the full version to
be released.
( without the "Glitches" of course )

Cheers
Steven

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have the same issue in B2. I cannot get headers or footers to print in any
B2 aplication. I agree -- great look and feel, but can't wiat for the
glitches to be resolved.

Jason