Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ray Everingham

Default URGENT IF STATEMENT: True if moving between financial year's

I need to comeup with an IF statement, where of a date is moving from
one financial year to another, the output is Y.

I have tried working it out bu working with the financial year as
oppossed to the calander year is causing me problems.

Appreciate you help.

Please email me at

--
Ray Everingham
Ray Everingham's Profile:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi
It depends on the layout of your data, but if your year-end date is in A2
and your 'date' is in B2, try this in C2:
=IF(B2A2,"Y","N")

Hope this helps.
Andy.

"Ray Everingham"